Monday, February 13, 2012

Maybe (a Donovan Creed Novel)

Author: John Locke
Published: December 2011
Pages: 191
Genre: Thriller/Suspense
Pinky's Rating (out of 5): 5 stars

My dad originally recommended John Locke and the amazing Donovan Creed to me about twelve months ago.

After devouring the first seven novels in no time, I then had to wait (rather impatiently I might add) until The Love You Crave and then Maybe were released.

The story synopsis reads: "When an angry, unemployed chemist unleashes a bio-terrorist attack against women and children, the president of the United States asks Donovan Creed to get involved. It’s just one more thing on Creed’s plate".

Combine that with the continuing story of Donovan's daugher and the ongoing tensions with Darwin and Lou Kelly and you have one hell of a story with more twists and turns than a garden maze. To put too much more into this review would give away all the secrets!

What can I say, Maybe is intriguing, action packed, laugh out loud funny, and filled with surprises. I can't wait to see what happens next !


No comments:

Post a Comment