Friday, March 16, 2012

Call Me

Author: Dani Ripper & John Locke
Published: 18 November 2011
Pages: 225
Genre: Action & Adventure
Pinky's Rating (out of 5): 4 stars

 
As a John Locke fan, I was interested to see where his mind went with this one, and I wasn't disappointed.
 
True to form we are led on an unbelievably twisted tale, and just when you think you have it all figured out, the story line turns around and bites back.
 
I was pleased this story contained the great humour I have come to expect from John Locke, who else could come up with the name for a law firm that contains the name Uvula and pull it off! However as a fan of his Donovan Creed series, found that I was looking for his character to pop up in the storyline to add just another twist, or was he really living in the ceiling and just didn't make an appearance?
 
I will be interested to see if Dani makes any further appearances, and if she might have a new love interest in the next instalment... Callie Carpenter perhaps?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment