Friday, February 8, 2013

Save My Soul

Author: Kristie S. Haigwood
Published: (3rd Edition) 16 March 2012
Genre: Romance/Paranormal
Pinky's rating (out of 5): 5 dragonflies

Book Description
Kendra Larkin had everything going in the right direction. Her life was seemingly perfect, and she wouldn't have changed a thing about it. Unfortunately, the course of her life was about to be forever altered. A tragic rappelling accident lands her on Dr. Adam Chamberlain's operating table.

She agrees to a deal proposed by a guardian angel to help save the soul of the man who is both her doctor and soul mate. If she is successful, she gets to keep her life. However, she later learns that it isn't just her life that's in jeopardy, but her soul as well.
 
My Thoughts
Let me start off by saying that I have been married to my soul mate for a little over 19 years. We are so in tune we don't even have to say a word to each other we just know what the other is thinking. But what happens when you can't find your soul mate or are kept from being with them? This is the story that you find unfolding as you read Save My Soul.
 
Our Heroine is definitely Kendra, but until the end we are kept guessing as to who the Hero is going to be, will it be Aven, Adam or Rhyan, or will Mason take it all from them.
 
As I read this book I laughed, I cried (and let me just say that a grown woman sitting on a crowded train with tears rolling down her cheeks, certainly draws a lot of funny looks !), and at times I wanted to bitch slap Adam across the back of the head and tell him to snap out of it. I found my stomach turned into knots, as I wished with all my heart that the ending was what I hoped for.
 
This is truly an amazing story and I applaud Kristie on her writing. Even if you aren't into paranormal/angels this story has a lot of messages that everybody can benefit from.

 



2 comments:

  1. Oh, yay!!! Such an awesome and welcome review. Much love and gratitude. You will not want to miss Rhyan's story, Hell's Gift, coming out next weekend. Keep the tissues out. Thanks again, Sharon! I'm so happy you loved Kendra's story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yay!!! Such an awesome and welcome review. Much love and gratitude. You will not want to miss Rhyan's story, Hell's Gift, coming out next weekend. Keep the tissues out. Thanks again, Sharon! I'm so happy you loved Kendra's story.

    ReplyDelete