Wednesday, June 12, 2013

An Abduction Revelation

Author: Thomas L. Hay
Published: 3 October 2012
Genre: Memoir/Sci-Fi
Pinky's Rating (out of 5): 4 dragonflies

Book Description
Who are the abductors? Where do they come from? Where are they hiding? Do they even exist?

After writing his memoirs, the author suspected he may have some mysterious phenomenon buried within his subconscious. His first wife had claimed that they had been abducted (by aliens) during their marriage. These abductions were revealed to her after they had separated and she adopted an ascetic lifestyle. This melted her implanted memory blocks installed by the abductor's. He never believed her. He suspected she was just another UFO wacko. He was more concerned with putting his life back together after the devastating divorce.

But after writing his memoirs, he asked himself "what if she had been right?" There was only one way to find the truth. He adopted the same ascetic lifestyle. O-M-G. He had to rewrite his memoirs.

An Abduction Revelation is an intriguing and entertaining adventure based on some true life events of the author. It is a journey filled with suspense, romance, heartbreak, and revelations that will mystify, torment, and tickle your imagination.

My Thoughts
As regular readers of my blog will know, I am open to reading all genre and will give an honest review. So when I was approached by Thomas Hay to read his Memoirs (Take 2), after some background reading on his website and blog, I accepted the offer. Who knows, why can't there be something else out there ?
 
Thomas Hay has a very easy to read writing style. It is as though he is there in your head telling the story, and a very interesting story it is to. We are taken on a wild ride of self discovery as we follow the life of Thomas from teenager to adult. 
 
Based on true life events, Thomas has woven his story of alien abduction throughout, leaving this reader wondering if I actually believe what has been written, or is it truly just a well written Sci-Fi story. But that's the point right !
 
Whether you believe in Roswell, UFOs and aliens or not, this is a truly interesting life story.

Now that I have read the updated version, I am looking forward to reading the original version of this book - The Comeback Kid: Memoirs of Thomas L Hay.

1 comment:

  1. Keep in mind mind, I said my story was based on SOME true life events. I know, it's a play on words, but a very important element. I'm happy you enjoyed my story, Pinky.

    ReplyDelete