Tuesday, July 9, 2013

His Twisted Choice

WARNING - ADULT CONTENT
 
 
Author: Amelia James
Published: 7 July 2013
Genre: Erotica
Pinky's Rating (out of 5): 5 dragonflies
 
Book Description

Will loves Talia, and he’s willing to give up everything to be with her. Their future hinges on her answer to one simple question. But when he leaves his life behind to pursue her, he’s confronted with choices he didn’t expect.

Alex loves Talia, but he needs proof he can trust her. Words mean nothing to him without action. But his actions lead him to believe that love has no limits, and the choices he faces may not, either.

Talia loves Alex… and Will. One man pushes her sexual boundaries and indulges her fantasies, while the other understands her twisted desires and keeps her secure in his heart. How can she possibly choose between them?

No more secrets. No more lies. Old love? New love? Or do they have a third option?

Sometimes, love takes an unexpected twist.

 
My Thoughts
OMG when I read the second book in The Twisted Mosaic Series, Their Twisted Love, I thought things couldn't get any hotter.  But Amelia James has taken it to a whole new level with "Double" the action.
 
I loved how the characters are finally drawn together to make the ultimate decision, and how Talia deals with this decision.
 
While I did expect the outcome, there were a few times along the way that I thought, OK, maybe things aren't going to turn out, especially with the entrance of "Claire".
 
As mentioned in my previous reviews, I love the characters in this series, and while this may be the last instalment for Will, Talia and Alex, I'm hoping that Amelia has left the door open to explore a bit more of Claire. As I would love to see what she gets up to now that Will has unleashed her.
 
As with all of Amelia James' work, there is plenty of bedroom, (and other room) action.
 
I must thank the wonderful Amelia James for the ARC.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this awesome review, and for all your support for The Twisted Mosaic. You're the best! :)

    ReplyDelete