Saturday, November 30, 2013

Whore

Author: Cara Faith Donovan
Published: 26 November 2013
Genre: Romance
Pinky's rating (out of 5): 5 dragonflies

Book Description
Can a virgin be a whore? I guess it depends on your definition of the word. Working a minimum wage job, I was struggling to save up money for college. Things were tight but I was managing to scrape by. At least I had a roof over my head, right? Wrong. My mother was moving on to husband number five and decided to sell the house without giving me notice. The bank took care of that with a thirty day grace period.

Taylor Ross walked into the coffee shop where I worked and offered me the perfect solution. His father was a regular customer and apparently thought highly enough of my service to mention me in his will. I couldn't just take money but when offered me a job with a great salary including room and board, how could I refuse? I didn't know at the time just what services Taylor thought I'd offered his father.

He wanted me to embrace my inner whore and in return my financial worries would be over. There was only one problem. I had no idea what that meant. Taylor was willing to train me, so the only real question was what was I willing to do to have everything my heart desired?

My Thoughts
I loved this book.

The underlying theme and title of this book, is woven throughout the story in many different contexts, and before you think you are in for some hot erotica, you aren't.
 
The author has done a wonderful job building the characters and making them real. I truly felt I was Laura's best friend and she was telling me all about her experience.  This book is full of emotion and questions that will make you stop and think, 'What would I have done in this situation?'.
 
Can a Virgin be a Whore?...You will just have to read this book and find out for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Pinky! Really glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete