Thursday, April 17, 2014

Review - For Better or For Worse

Author: Krissy V
Published: 9 April 2014
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Pinky's Rating (out of 5): 4 dragonflies

Book Description:

Natasha Benson 

Invites you, the reader to follow her journey of marrying the man of her dreams:- 

he loves her, protects her, makes her laugh and she wants him to be her forever ……. 

Until they actually get married! 

Natasha – 

“My life was so perfect, so structured and then it all came tumbling down in the worst way possible” 

"Who knew that my wedding vows would become the story of my life?"

This is my story, about how the perfect love can go horribly wrong. 

Follow me as I go through the big highs and great lows in my happy ever after. 

My Thoughts:
When I first started reading For Better or For Worse, I had difficulty getting into the story. I found the pages of dialogue to be quite tedious, however I stuck with it. 

There is character development, however I knew exactly where the story was going after about the first chapter and a half. I have read very similar stories by other authors. 

That being said, I did find myself being drawn into Natasha's life, and her developing relationships with those around her. Without giving away spoilers, the plot development is as I would expect it to be in real life. 

There is a major cliffhanger at the end, so if you don't like to be left waiting for the next installment I would not recommend reading this series until all the books have been written !


No comments:

Post a Comment