Saturday, June 28, 2014

Review - Professor Tomlinson's Last Experiment

Author: Tabitha Ormiston-Smith
Pubished: 23 June 2014
Genre: Science Fiction
Pinky's Rating (out of 5): 5 dragonflies



Professor Tomlinson thought he had it made. His new invention was bound to win him international acclaim and a Nobel Prize. But there was one thing he failed to take into account....


As many of my regular readers know, I recently lost my dad to liver cancer. 

The other day while travelling home from work I needed a bit of a lift, so decided to read the second of Tabitha's Ormiston-Smith's short stories that I had recently gotten.

OM Goddess !! 

This is Tabitha's first dip into the science fiction pool, and let me say that she did a pretty impressive job !

Remember, this is only a short story. It is snappy, punchy and has an ending that reminds me never leave my pets unattended !!

If you are looking for a short story that will lift your spirits, then definitely give Professor Tomlinson's Last Experiment a go !!






No comments:

Post a Comment