Friday, July 17, 2015

Gypsy Love - Release Boost and Interview





Gypsy Love
Released: JULY 14, 2015

Arley Copeland vows never to trust anyone, much less a man, ever again. After her fledging career as a romance writer grinds to a halt and her ex blabs to the press about her preferences in bed, she heads to Gypsy Beach desperate to regain some anonymity and maybe figure out what to do next.

Divorce attorney John Rowan has been in on the explosive end of more marriages than he can count. Love never lasts. Of that he’s certain. Sick of barely existing inside the concrete jungle of Atlanta with the endless traffic and endless noise he heads towards a two-week reprieve in Gypsy Beach, North Carolina.

From the moment he lays eyes on Arley Copeland, John is determined to prove that not every guy on the planet is out to hurt her, and maybe teach her a thing or two about herself in his bed and out. With every sinfully sweet caress, they’re falling more and more in love. Their pasts may be fading away, but will John ever be prepared to risk it all on a lifetime love when he doesn’t believe such a thing could ever exist?

BUY NOW:







BOOK 1 IN THE SERIES RELEASED JUNE 23, 2015!
Gypsy Beach

by Jillian Neal

Single father, Ryan McNamara, returns to the only place he'd ever been happy, Gypsy Beach. This time he's divorced, broken, but determined to make something of his life.

Sienna Cooper is determined to forget Ryan, the last decade, and all of the hurt he'd left her with. She's got enough spunk and Gypsy fire in her soul to make this work. She's going to run her grandmother's inn and make it a success. But when a chance encounter throws them back together, the passions ignite and the past doesn't feel so far out of reach.

Can they rekindle the love they'd once had? Can he convince her that he never intends to walk away again? Will a potent dose of unending lust, a lifetime of love, and enough hot-blooded Gypsy spirit be enough to save them both?




ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Jillian Neal is a Romance author that manages to blend her imagination, Southern sass, and loving heart in every novel she pens. She showed her talent for weaving intricate plot lines and showcasing dynamic characters in her seven-book, urban fantasy, series, The Gifted Realm. Her skillset continues to shine in her contemporary series, Gypsy Beach, which will leave you with a longing to pack your bags and move to a tiny beach town full of bohemian charm.


She lives outside of Atlanta with her husband and their children.








Rafflecopter:



5 quick questions with Jillian Neal


Tell us your latest news? 
Well, my latest book, Gypsy Love, was just released. It’s my ninth book and the second in the Gypsy Beach series. It is also one of my all time favourites!


If you could have a dinner party with any authors from any time in history, who would you choose and why? 
Oh my goodness, this answer could go on for a while. I would invite Collette, Jane Austen, Anais Nin, and Maya Angelou. I’d love for Kerouac to attend, too. He would be severely outnumbered by the women, but I’m doubting he’d mind. Definitely L.M. Montgomery as she is one of my favorites, and J.K. Rowling. After that I’d probably invite a few of my favourite modern Romance writers. Maybe Marie Force, Lorelei James, Lori Wilde, and Elle Kennedy. Suffice it to say, it would be one heck of a dinner party! 


What books or authors have influenced your writing?

My mother often says I came out of the womb reading. I’m doubting that, but from the moment I could string letters together to form words I was utterly addicted. I believe that as authors we carry pieces of every single story we’ve ever read deep in our souls. They guide us when we write. Most of the authors I would invite to my dinner party have definitely influenced my writing. I’ve read the Green Gables series dozens of times. I’ve devoured Rowling’s works repeatedly. I put away 1-2 Romance novels a week. Every word we read makes us better writers. Right now, I’m completely addicted to Lorelei James’ work. I’ve been reading Romance since I was about 13. Robin Lee Hatcher’s The Magic was the first romance novel I read, so she definitely influenced my writing. I think both reading and writing are an ever evolving process. What influences me today will change.


Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?
There are so many authors I would love to meet. I’m hoping to meet a lot of them at the RWA conference I’ll be attending in NYC next week. I think if I had to narrow it down to just one author it would be J.K. Rowling. 


Tell us a little about your background. When did you start writing? I actually have a degree in Early Childhood Education with a focus in English Lit. I never set out to become an author, but I started writing six years ago. I penned my first series, The Gifted Realm, without any intention of seeking publication. The characters took over my mind and wouldn’t give me any peace until I typed out their story. My husband begged and pleaded with me to seek publication. Eventually, I relented. Nothing delights my soul like writing. It is what I was put here to do. It just took me a little while to realize that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment