Thursday, August 20, 2015

Raven Pirate Assassin Spy - Blog Tour and Author Interview



Book Blurb:

Once Upon A Time… 



Sorella Corvino lost her brother to The Cursed years ago. Sorella is so determined to find him, she’ll make any deal, rescue the outcasts and those like him, and risk flying into any port to rescue him. When her latest pirate efforts partner her with a bounty hunter who’s too charming, sexy, and handsome for his own good, she knows she’s in trouble.

Ian Marshall no longer believes in fairy tales…



Disowned and a marked criminal in the United States, this merchant turned bounty hunter, is one bounty away from freedom; and freedom’s price is handing over one person to the most cutthroat gang in the world, The Cursed. Yet, he can’t get to them without Sorella’s help. Too bad she’s gorgeous, aggravating, and a little trigger happy.

As the attraction mounts, the danger grows and the pair find themselves invading a skin trader den, the ballrooms of dictator-ruled Germany, and fighting battles in the sky in the hopes of getting everything they want. Only thing they didn’t plan on… falling in love.

About Author:

Landra Graf consumes at least one book a day, and has always been a sucker for stories where true love conquers all. She believes in the power of the written word, and the joy such words can bring. In between spending time with her family and having book adventures, she writes romance with the goal of giving everyone, fictional or not, their own happily ever after.



Meet Linda Graf

Where are you from originally? I originally hail from the state of Nebraska in the United States. Most would tell you there isn’t anything there except corn fields and cows. They are pretty accurate in that assessment.

Tell us your latest news? Latest news is my upcoming release, Raven Pirate Assassin Spy, will be available at the end of this week. Also, my birthday is in two days, which is a pretty big deal for me.

If you could have a dinner party with any authors from any time in history, who would you choose and why? I would want to eat dinner with Jane Austen and pick her brain on writing. She came up with so many amazing ideas, and I’d want to dive into her believe system, ethics, etc.

What are your current projects? I’m currently working on the sequel to my upcoming release. Readers can expect more action, new gadgets, and a varieties of characters… plus, spies in action.

What books or authors have influenced your writing? I’ve been influenced by many authors, but I’d say Meljean Brook inspires me to meld action with my romance. I also love Courtney Milan for continuously writing intelligent heroines and diversity in novels.

Is there an Author that you would really like to meet? Anne Rice would really be a treat. I couldn’t imagine meeting her in person, ever.

Tell us a little about your background. When did you start writing? I started writing hardcore in middle school, but fell to the greatest challenge for writers…finishing a book. I didn’t finish anything. Started a lot of ideas but didn’t follow through.

Where do you get your ideas? I draw on my experiences, experiences of people I know, favorite time periods, and music.

Are any of your characters based on real-life friends or acquaintances? I can honestly say that the characters in the new book are not based on anyone I know. Have I based characters on people? Yes, but none that I’m currently working on.

Do you ever incorporate yourself into your characters? Not often with personality, but sometimes I’ll plug in a phrase or two that I say. There are a couple I was really excited about putting into a book.

Tell us about your cover. Did you design it yourself? If so, where did you get the inspiration for it? This cover is designed by Tibbs Design. I provided some photos for inspiration, but my main direction was I needed a raven and a picture of a woman with long braids who looked like she’d kick some butt. The designers found exactly what I pictured which was perfect.


Ok, now some fun questions….

Coffee or Tea? Tea. I love it sweet, unsweet, green, chamomile. I should live in Great Britain, really.

White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate? Dark Chocolate. It’s so good and I can’t get enough of it.

What is your favourite colour? Red, I love the color very much, but sometimes it doesn’t go well with my skin.

Winter or Summer? Both. I’m a fan of all seasons, there’s something in each one to enjoy. In Summer, it’s swimming, Fourth of July, and watermelon. In Winter, it’s football, Christmas, and being with a family.

If you could have one superpower what would it be? The power to heal. I’d want to take away pain, broken bones, cancer. Yes. I’d heal folks if I could.

If you could be somebody else for a day who would you choose and why? Ooh, tough question. Ultimately, I’d be a man. No man in particular, just a man. As a woman there are stigmas and things we’ve got to overcome. I like to look at every situation from both sides of the equation, so to see things from a male perspective would be interesting.

What are three things you never leave home without (apart from keys, money and phone)? A bottle of water, spare paper, and a pen. There’s never a time when I don’t have water near me. I like to stay hydrated. As for the paper and pen, I’m a writer. I’m also a mom and if things don’t make it into my phone calendar I’d better have them jotted down or I’ll forget.

Are you a technology buff (i.e have every electronic gadget known to man)? I’m a semi-techie. I’ve got some electronic gadgets, but I don’t jump for the latest fad. I was one of the last people I know to get an iphone. Recently made the blu-ray, flat screen, and sound bar switch. All the latest apps are unknown to me, and I’ve just started out on Canva in the last six months.

What is a movie or TV show that you watched just recently and enjoyed? The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. Watching right now, it’s not the original, but I’ll admit this is only the third Ben Stiller movie I’ve ever enjoyed. It’s a great story about not being afraid to push yourself beyond your own boundaries, to embrace adventure.  


Giveaway 



No comments:

Post a Comment